LG UNLOCK BY CODES service instructions:
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS:
- This is unlocking LG phones by a code.
- You will get 5 codes (NCK, NSCK, SPCK, CPCK, SIMCK - different lock levels). In 99,9% cases, you just need NCK (Network Code) to unlock your phone. Enter only digits.
- Please enter your IMEI carefully - the codes will be generated only for an IMEI that you passed to us.
- Waiting time for codes is usually up to 30 minutes. In rare cases up to 24 hours.
- Read instructions below how to enter codes - DO NOT order if you can't pass those steps below (phone is not asking for a code).
MAKE AN ORDER (type your IMEI below and click "Order"):
DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO ENTER CODE IN LG PHONES:
- Switch ON your phone with a not Accepted SIM Card,
- Phone will ask for "Password" or "Unlock Code"
- You can now enter the NCK Code that we send to you.
- Turn on your phone with original sim card (the sim card from the operator which your phone is working now),
- Enter PIN code if it is necessary,
- Type sequence 2945#*XXX# or 2945#*71001#, XXX - are your model name digits (for example if it is E460 type 2495#*460#),
- You will see a secret MENU - choose Network or Network Lock,
- Type the NCK code from us and accept it.