ALCATEL UNLOCK BY CODES service instructions:
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS:
- This is unlocking ALCATEL phones by a code.
- You will get 5 codes (NCK, NSCK, SPCK, UK, CCK - different lock levels). In 99,9% cases, you just need NCK (Network Code) to unlock your phone. Enter only digits.
- Please enter your IMEI carefully - the codes will be generated only for an IMEI that you passed to us.
- This service is not instant. You need to wait 1-2 days until we complete the unlocking process.
- Check if your phone is asking for a code! DO NOT order if you can't pass those steps below (phone is not asking for a code).
- We can't cancel the order once it is in the process so please do not submit if you can't wait (1-2 working days for this service).
MAKE AN ORDER (type your IMEI below and click "Order"):
DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO ENTER CODE IN ALCATEL PHONES:
- Switch ON your phone with a not Accepted SIM Card,
- Phone will ask for "Password" or "Unlock Code" (sometimes it is ME code),
- You can now enter the Unlock Code (NCK) that we send to you.
IMPORTANT: If you got from us the 10-digit code, with a pause after 8 digits, it means that there are two ways to enter the code depending on the version of the phone: 8 digits or 10-digits code (enter digits only, without pause).
For example. NCK: 40814677-97:
- first, enter the 8-digit code 40814677
- and if it does not work, enter the 10-digit code 4081467797