NOKIA & LUMIA VODAFONE UK UNLOCK BY CODES service instructions:
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THIS:
- This is unlocking Nokia and Lumia phones by a code - supported only phones locked in the Vodafone United Kingdom.
- You will get a Network code to unlock your phone. Enter only digits.
- Please enter your IMEI carefully - the codes will be generated only for IMEI that you passed to us.
- This service is not instant. You need to wait 1-5 days to get a code.
- Read instructions below how to enter codes - DO NOT order if you can't pass those steps below. We don't refund the payment if the phone is not asking for a code or the phone is already unlocked.
- We can't cancel the order once when it is in the process so please do not submit if you can't wait (a few hours, up to 1-5 working days for this service).
DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO ENTER CODE IN NOKIA & LUMIA PHONES:
For LUMIA models:
- Switch ON your phone with a not Accepted SIM Card,
- Enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
- Your phone is unlocked.
For some Lumia models (f.e. Lumia 610) you need to enter the code like this:
- Switch ON your phone with an Accepted SIM Card,
- Compose # # 782 # and press green call button
- There will be a field to enter the unlock code, enter the unlock code we sent you and confirm
- After you enter the code you will see a message: "This SIM card can only be used for specific networks and it is locked. Contact the customer service center to obtain the lock code. The number of remaining tests: 32. PUK Required"
- Then when you see a message to enter PUK please enter the unlock code we sent you.
or when you have a message "The number of remaining tries: XX. Please enter your PIN” - please enter your code 5 times and after 5 try the phone will ask for PUK code - then enter the unlock code
For NOKIA models:
- Switch ON your phone without SIM Card,
- Compose #PW+CODE+1#
- The phone show "SIM Restriction Off" and was unlocked.
- The letter P appear after press 3 times quickly the button star (*)
- The letter W appear after press 4 times quickly the button star (*)
- The letter + appear after press 2 times quickly the button star (*)
This method may not work in all models. The other method is:
- Turn on your phone with a non-accepted SIM card inserted. It should state that the SIM is restricted,
- Press OK to be able to enter the unlock code. Then type: #pw+CODE+1# and press OK,
- Note: replace CODE with the unlock code we send you.