Is it possible to make your life even easier if you have a smartphone? It turns out that it is. If you are one of the lazy people, the Remote Mouse application will be perfect for you. Thanks to it, you don't even have to get out of bed to control your computer. So how do you use the Remote Mouse app? You will find the answer in our tutorial.
If you are one of the people who are always looking for the simplest solutions and want to make your life easier, then we have good news for you. How many times have you watched a movie on your computer while you were comfortably lying on your bed? Certainly many times. Do you want to pause the movie? but the mouse is away from you? We have a fast, convenient, and proven solution for you that you will love it immediately. Remote Mouse is an application that allows you to control your computer using your smartphone. The application is easy and simple to use, thanks to it you will never have to reach for an ordinary mouse again. See for yourself how simple it is, see the tutorial below, and enjoy the convenience of life!
The applications must be downloaded directly to your phone and computer to work properly.
3. Go to http://remotemouse.net/ and then click Get Now.
4. Now you will see the available options that you can download depending on your operating system. Choose the one that interests you.
1. At the very beginning, open the Remote Mouse app on your phone.
2. In fact, it was the end, because after installing the application on your PC and phone, the application will automatically search for the name of your device.
3. In case the search was not successful, you can do it manually by clicking the plus icon in the upper right corner.
4. Now you have two connection methods to choose from. By searching for an IP address or QR Code. Choose the method that is convenient for you.
5. If you choose the IP option, then enter the IP address of your MAC / PC device.
6. However, if you choose to scan, you will need access to the camera. Click allow and you're done.
It is worth noting that the Remote Mouse application is paid, while all the necessary functions are free. Of course, if someone wants to buy a subscription, it is possible.
1. When we press the Fn and Ctrl buttons, the numeric keyboard with additional functions will be displayed.
2. We also have a keyboard option, which shouldn't be a big surprise.
3. There is also an option where the menu bar that we have on our PC will be shown. Thanks to this, we can easily open applications.
4. There is also a web browser control, as well as adding new tabs, pages, etc.
5. We also have a remote control option available, but it is already a paid feature.