Recording the screen on your phone, regardless of whether it is an iPhone or a Smartphone, this function is very useful and works great, for example, for creating tutorials and other things. For this article, however, we will mainly focus on iPhone screen recording, as this feature is problematic for many people, although it may seem like a simple affair. So how do you record your iPhone screen? Just follow the directions below.
As we mentioned above, iPhone screen recording can be very helpful, whether you want to save a clip of the game you're playing, record part of an Instagram live stream, or create a tutorial for your friends. You can send the recorded video to a relative or friend or share it on social media.
The screen recording function is built into the iPhone, but to use it, you first need to check whether the recording screen is located in the Control Center. To open the Control Center, swipe down from the top-right corner if you're using an iPhone X or later, or swipe up if you have an iPhone 8 or earlier. Make sure you have the record button of the screen that looks like the dot surrounded by a circle. If not, here's how you can add it.
1. At the very beginning, unlock your iPhone and then go to the Settings option.
3. Make sure that the Access Within Apps option is enabled.
4. After you turn on the permission for the application, go down and find the Screen Recording options on the list, and then click the plus icon next to it.
5. Once you add it, you will see it in the list of added controls.
6. Great! You have successfully added a record button. To access your control panel quick menu, swipe down from the right side of your screen. Now, to start screen recording, press the gray button that looks like the record icon.
NOTE: These instructions are for iOS 14 or later. If you have an older version of iOS, you have to update it.