We start learning foreign languages from birth or in the early school period. Nowadays, knowing a second language apart from your native language is no longer surprising. There is no need to remind anyone of the benefits of the ability to use several languages at once. So how do you learn languages in a fast and fun way? Through applications? or maybe by watching movies? Learn how to combine business with pleasure.
Needless to say, knowing more than your mother tongue has many advantages and benefits. We learn from an early age and we deal with a different language, whether we like it or not because we hear how others communicate. Of course, not everyone is predisposed to learn languages, and some people don't find it as easy as others. However, everything can be learned if we want to. Everyone has their own favorite way of learning and regardless of whether it is language learning, but also other fields, such as mathematics, etc. Most of us, however, try to find the right way and method to make our life as easy as possible. However, observations show that we acquire a large amount of knowledge, for example, in online games, where all the action takes place in a given language or by watching movies. However, let's focus on the latter, i.e. watching movies or series. Do you use the original subtitles when watching your favorite movie on Netflix? do you also use dubbing? If you choose the easier option, it is worth changing. There is no benefit to hearing a teacher in your native language unless you turn on captions in the language you want to learn. In this tutorial, we show you how to easily learn a language with Netflix.
Related: How to unlock hidden Netflix codes?
1. At first, you have to download an add-on for your Chrome browser. You can download it by clicking the button below.
1. At first go to the Netflix website. Enter your login and password, and then click the Sign in button.
2. Now select your created profile on Netflix.
3. Find your favorite series, movie, or movie genre, then click play.
4. Now, hover over the screen and turn on the LLN extension that you have downloaded on your browser.
5. Great! Now, to make learning easier, you can use the option to stop subtitles after each dialogue. Just select the AP option, which is in the lower right corner.
1. Okay, now to choose the language we want to learn we have to go to the settings options.
2. Now in the settings, you have a choice.
Audio language - here you can set the language in which the narration should be played.
Subtitle language - select the language to be displayed on the screen.
Translation language - select the language you want to learn. It will be displayed under the subtitles you select in the option above.
3. To confirm changes, just click the Close button.
1. After changing the language, the subtitles should appear underneath the original subtitles. In this case, we translated it into Spanish.
2. After hovering over a word and clicking on it, you will see its translation and a few example sentences. In this case, it was the word needed.
3. You can also click on the dialogue on the right to see the translation.
4. As you can see, we have two options for displaying the translation.
1. You must be signed in to your Google Account to save a phrase or word. Re-enable the settings option and click the Sign in button. You can also right-click on any word and a popup will appear asking you to log in.
2. After logging in, you can add new words by clicking the star next to the subtitles or by right-clicking.
3. To see the list of saved words and phrases, just click in the upper right corner on Saved.
4. After saving, the phrase appears on the list. We can also click on the selected word to pop up a window with a translation.
1. In the upper right corner, find the Wordsoption and click on it.
2. The column on the right shows a list of words divided into levels. This is the vocabulary that appears in the video you are watching. By sharing them, you can easily learn them from the easiest to the most difficult. You can also click on a given word and a window will pop up with a translation and example sentences.
As you can see, the extension Google Chrome offers us is very useful and easy to use. Thanks to this accessory, you can quickly and easily learn to learn your favorite language, and at the same time combine pleasure with usage.