Are you bored with the default Apple ID photo on your iPhone? or maybe you don't know how to change them? If you are a new owner of an iPhone, you may not know it yet, or you just did not know how to do it. The process itself is very simple, but there are still some problems with it. Also, if you belong to a group of people who are looking for help on how to change your profile picture, you've come to the right place! We will show you how to do it step by step.
If you haven't changed your profile picture on your iPhone yet, you should think about personalizing it. You can also change them on iPad as the process of changing a photo is exactly the same on both devices. It will literally take a few moments.
Changing your profile photo on one device will make it will be in sync on all devices that use the same Apple ID. This means that you do not have to repeat this on all devices.
1. At first, go to the settings on your device.
2. Now, on the top you will find a profile picture, tap on it.
3. Again click on a profile picture to edit it.
4. Choose a photo from your device, or you can take a photo, it depends on you which option you will choose.
5. Great, now select the photo from your album.
6. At this stage, scale your photo, and when you finish confirm changes by clicking Choose option.
7. Fantastic! You have successfully changed your profile picture on your device.
As you can see, you can easily change your Apple ID profile picture. If you like this tip, check out the others you can find HERE.