Google Assistant is undoubtedly a helpful feature that makes it easy to control your Android smartphone. Thanks to it, we can open practically everything with our voice in the blink of an eye without unnecessary searching. However, listening to the same voice over and over again can become annoying over time, but don't worry! Fortunately, there is a quick and easy way to change the default Google Assistant voice and in this tutorial, we will show you how to do it step by step.
If you're using the default Google Assistant voice, you'll be glad to hear that you can change it in seconds. You can choose from a variety of men and women, and even choose the voice of celebrities, but remember that the number of voices available depends on your language and location. Follow the steps below and check how easy it is to change the Google Assistant voice.
1. At the very beginning, launch the Google application on your phone
2. Click on the More icon in the lower right corner.
3. Select the Settings option.
4. Then select Google Assistant.
5. Scroll down and select Assistant voice.
6. Scroll and preview all the voices available for your phone then select a new voice and close the application.
If you want to change the voice on your Google speaker or smart screen, you can follow almost the same set of steps. First, go to the Google Home app. Then tap on your profile picture or initials in the upper right corner. Now you can enter the Assistant's Settings menu and follow the steps above, starting with step five.