If you're wondering how you can make your iPhone look even more original, then changing the default application icons is great here. New icons will make your iPhone stand out. With a wide range of free icons, you can change them whenever you want until you finally find your favorites. So how do you change the app icons on your iPhone? and where to download free icons? You will find answers to these and other questions later in this article.
If you belong to a group of people who like to customize the appearance of your phone, you have surely also wondered how to change the appearance of default applications on your iPhone, and is it even possible ?. Changing icons may seem scary, but in reality, it literally takes a few minutes and the effect may surprise you. Before you decide to customize the app icons on your iPhone, however, you need to know about the limitations it brings.
1. Changing the icons will cause the Shortcut option to open first, and then the Application itself.
2. Another thing is the notification badges that won't appear. If you feel that creating shortcuts that cause you to switch to applications later may be cumbersome or somewhat pointless, then you may consider changing the icons of the applications you use the most or vice versa. It's up to you to make sure that half of the icons on your iPhone will look good.
1. First, turn on the Shortcuts app on your device.
2. Now, in the top right corner, tap the plus icon.
3. Click Add Action.
4. Search for Open app in the top search engine, then select Open app from the list.
5. Now click on the Choose option.
6. Select the application from the list that you want to change the icon for.
7. After selecting the icon in the upper right corner, click on the three dots.
8. Select Add to Home Screen.
9. At this stage, you can change the default icon and name of the application.
10. You can change the icon from the photos already available on your device or take a photo.
11. Finally, all that's left to do is click Add in the top right corner.
12. Great! You have successfully changed the default app icon on your device.