We’ve got a great news for you! From now on our ZTE WARRANTY CHECK service is available on our IMEI.info platform. You will be able to extend the knowledge about your ZTE. Get to know your device way better! This totally free service feature is extremely useful and will help you on the daily basis. Let's find out hidden info about ZTE phones just by using the IMEI Number.
We are offering more than just Warranty Date check. You can find there such advanced information as detailed product info – purchase country, carrier info and many, many more hidden data.
Not only it is useful, but also amazingly quick and easy to use. All check process will take you less than 30 seconds. Visit our website and by using your IMEI number find whichever information you need!
1. At the very beginning, open the www.IMEI.Info home page.
2. Secondly, enter the IMEI Number of your device into the empty bracket.
If you don’t know where to find it, watch our Check IMEI Video Tutorial.
3. Then, tap on CHECKand go through the CAPTCHA protection.
4. Now you will be able to see all the basic information about your mobile.
5. From this page you should choose Check Warranty Status & More.
6. Afterwards, click on Check ZTE Warranty Status & More and wait until the service found information about your phone.
7. Great! The tab with your device information just pops up.
Now you can check all needed ZTE’s details.
UPDATE: There is also Blacklist checker available for all brands including ZTE. Check if your phone is Clean or Blacklisted (Lost / Stolen). Just enter your IMEI below and make an order: