Type iMac Serial Number in the form below and check its details:
If you want to find the serial number of your Mac, you have a few possibilities. It is possible to find it in macOS, on the computer's surface, and on its packaging. Take a look at the below and learn how to do it!
- Firstly, go to the Apple menu.
- Find and select About This Mac, which is located in the upper-left corner.
- Great! Here you can find all the details regarding your Mac, with serial number included.
- Firstly, open Applications.
- Then, select the Utilities folder.
- Pick System Information/ System Profile.
- Finally, select Hardware. You will find it on the left side of the window.
- Good job! You have all the details here!
If you are not able to open About This Mac or System Information due to some of Mac's errors, there still are some different possibilities.
The serial number is also located on:
- Original packaging
- The receipt or an invoice
- Mac’s case