How to Check & Verify iPhone Warranty?
Type your IMEI number in the box below and find out the iPhone Warranty Status
How to use the APPLE.COM website to check the service and warranty coverage?
- At the very beginning, unlock your iPhone and tap on the Settings app.
- In the next step, from the Settings list pick the General.
- This is the time to pick the About.
- Here, you are able to get your Serial Number. This number you will need to own to check the warranty status on the APPLE.COM website.
- This is the high time to open checkcoverage.apple.com and type Serial Number to successfully get the information aboutWarranty Status.
- In the final part, you are able to find out information about Apple Warranty Status.
How to use the IMEI.info website to order iPhone Sold by & Coverage Status check?
- In the first step, open the IMEI.info and put in the box your unique IMEI number to get access to the information about your Apple device.
or straight away make a possibility to order Sold-by & Coverage checker, just type your IMEI number in the box below.
- Secondly, you will be transferred to the information and features designed especially for your iPhone. On this stage, select Sold by & Coverage.
- Afterward, you will be able to Make an order. As on the presented sample, you can see what you get back in the response.
- Success! Sold-By & Coverage service has been ordered. You will get back the information about: Model, Serial Number, Last Restore, iOS Version, iCloud Lock, iCloud Status, MDM Status, Coverage Status-Warranty or Out of Warranty, Product Sold By, Purchase Country, Estimated Purchase Date, Sim-Lock.
Find more articles about iPhone that can interest you: