Type Apple Watch Serial Number in the form below and check its details:
Check out how to find the serial number of your Apple Watch. Learn where to locate the IMEI number for your iWatch. Discover the place where your Watch’s IMEI number is hidden. Find the serial number for your Apple Watch.
You can find your device’s IMEI or Serial Number by using this method when you have your Apple Watch around.
- First of all, go to the Settings app.
- Find and select General.
- Pick About icon.
- Scroll down to the very bottom of this menu and find your Serial Number and IMEI there.
This option should be used when you have your Apple Watch stolen or lost, but you still have your iPhone nearby.
- Begin with opening the Apple Watch app.
- Find and tap on the General icon.
- Then, select About.
- Excellent! Here you will find both IMEI and Serial Number for your Apple Watch.
Third method (serial number only)
Serial number can be also found on your watch case.
- When you have Apple Watch Series 1 or later, Apple Watch Hermès included and Apple Watch Nike+, remove the band and then check the band slot.
- If you own Apple Watch 1st generation take a look at the back of your watch where you will find engraved serial number.